最新爱情伤感中英语句
◆i want that my love to you will turn into bright sunlight so that to warm your heart.
想将对你的感情化作暖暖的阳光,期待那洒落的光明能温暖你的心房。
◆i want that my love to you will turn into bright sunlight so that to warm your heart.
想将对你的感情化作暖暖的阳光,期待那洒落的光明能温暖你的心房。
◆The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
◆I mihss you so much already and I haven’t even left yet!
尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!
◆Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望。
◆To keep someone around you is not love; love is to let the one u love go freely.
不是把对方留在自己身边才叫爱,能放手让所爱的人离开,也是爱的.一种。
◆things do not change.we change
物是人非。
◆The sandflass remembers the time we lost
沙漏记得,我们遗忘的时光。
◆The best way to make someone strong is to have someone needs to be protected.
让一个人变强大的最好方式,就是拥有一个想要保护的人。
◆Thank you for comforting me when I’m sad.
感谢你在我伤心时安慰我
大全
◆You are the greatest adventure of my life.
你就是我生命中最大的冒险。
◆When every love comes to the end, if u look back, u will find flowers and sorrows, but it’s always beautiful.
每段爱情在走向终结时,倒带回去,一路上或花草鲜美,或落英缤纷,而最初总是倾心的。
◆what a loveiy world it well be with you away.
没有了你.这个世界多么寂寞。
◆We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。
◆To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower.
从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂。
◆Some habits, however, was to change.
有些习惯,无论如何都改不了。
◆Side to give up, while love you.
一边放弃、一边爱你。
◆RuoLi green, green SuoYi XieFengXiYu, not return.
青箬笠,绿蓑衣,斜风细雨不须归。
◆Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见